Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keep Pets Safe on Easter Sunday

This Sunday is Easter and that means lots of Easter baskets and candy. Some of these items can be dangerous to your pets.

Easter grass can cause digestive blockages to cats and dogs. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs and candy and gum sweetened with Xylitol can be fatal to dogs. Plastic eggs can be chewed on by your dogs and can cause cuts and damage to the digestive system if swallowed.

Easter is a fun day, but please keep your pets safe.

Happy Easter from Buddy and me!